Corel 10 brightness-contrast-intensity not working after install on windows 7 professional

Purchased a new Dell computer first week of April with Windows 7 Professional operating system (bigger, better and faster). I then installed my Corel DRAW 10 without any problems. The trouble is when I click the 'Image' button I get the drop down menu but when I click the brightness-contrast-intensity to make adjustments for a photo in Corel PHOTO PAINT 10 (as before with old computer and Windows XP) the window to make these adjustments does not open ? When I click the Help menu button I get a window that says 'Failed to launch help' and another window that says:  

Why can't I get help from this program?

The Help for this program was created in Windows Help format, which depends on a feature that isn't included in this version of Windows. However, you can download a program that will allow you to view Help created in the Windows Help format.

For more information, go to the Microsoft Help and Support website.

Anybody run into this before ? Any ideas as to a fix ?

Thanks,

Past Joys and Toys

Parents
No Data
  • Hello PastJoysandToys; I'm running a program from the mid 90's in XP mode of Windows That IBM bought them out and not upgraded the program. you have to have at least the Pro ver.of Windows for it to work in Windows 7. ( But the help still doesn't work but the program runs fine.)

George

Children
No Data