From an 80mm sticker to a 3m gazebo wall ...

Using Corel Draw X7 I've created the master designs for some 80mm dia. full colour stickers for a sports event that some friends are running. Part of the sticker design has a photo background.

Now they want to try using that sticker as the basis for the walls & roof of a 3m x 3m gazebo that will be used at the event. I think the idea is a mix of small & large stickers set “toned down” as a background but with larger ones full colour in the foreground.  I'm not sure yet what size they expect them to be.

I'm an engraver and have used Corel and other vector programs for 30 years but primarily for small engraving texts - not much larger work or bitmap images and mostly in black and white. I'm concerned that extensive use of the sticker design (especially with that photo) will make for one humongous file and may well be impractical. Also that increasing the size of the stickers may not be good as regards image resolution when done at the much bigger size.

I'm aware that Symbols might be a possibility but have never used them. Similarly, maybe I could set the sticker - or large & small versions combined into a pattern - as some sort of fill but, again, that's venturing into unknown areas of Coreldom for me.

I'd be interested in your thoughts/comments and would appreciate any advice on how to set about it.