How do I create an archaic "long s" glyph - looks like an "f"

I need to insert an old style "long s" also called "medial s" in a title which looks like a f which was used in the 18th century.  From what I understand, this character often only had a partial cross-bar compared to a normal f.  I don't see any special glyphs in fonts for that.  Do I just use an "f"?  Wikipedia has a unicode for the "long s" (U+017F) and microsoft has an alt code for it (Alt + 0383) -- not sure what to do with these.  The corel glyph display doesn't show the  character encoding and in any case, I don't see any special f's

Any insights would be appreciated.

• To answer my own question: I found that in MS Word, you type in 017F, select it, then it hit Alt+x.  If that long s is available in the font your using, it will display and you can copy that into Coreldraw.  Strangely, the character does not show up in the glyphs for that font within Coreldraw.  There must be a way to invoke that unicode character in Corel -- haven't researched that -- but it's concerning that corel glyphs don't display all available characters.