Andrew Mendov - the present representative of corporation CorelDRAW in Russia?

Not it seems that this man can carry out the obligations, assigned by him. Нe names himself as the representative of corporation Corel. It tries himself to show by the main representative CorelDRAW in Russia. It is engaged in  that sells clipart of those Russian artists, for which are poorly known with the copyright on an own site powerclip.ru. Arranges competitions, referring on support of the international corporation Corel. I have understanding that it(he) wants to interfere with participation of the vector Russian artists in competition Corel. This competition is unprofitable for him, because it sells another's creativity.

My question consists in it:
Whether the truth that A.Mendow is the new representative of your Сompany in Russia?

To whom the sending of works will be addressed which will be sent from the Russian artists ....in russian site Corel of not? On another to tell? - In Russian branch? Then we would want to learn(find out) who by him(it) supervises. The Russian artists had questions).

But we hope, that they will be decided..

P.S. I casually act on this question on the basis of my dialogue in lifejournal/

I am sorry for ignorance of the English language. But I hope for understanding and answer of you

I am sorry for ignorance of the English language. But I hope for understanding and answer of you

Parents Reply Children
No Data