New to Forum

I have owned DraWings X3 for about a year. I have a Brother PR-600 embroidery machine. Being new to embroidery, I have only played around with the program. I have a pretty good command of Corel becuse I love to create graphics. I am into T-shirt design and I have recently opened a graphics design business. I wanted to include embroidery but I can't seem to figure out how to do this because it takes so much time to create an embroidery (hooping, setup sewing) at least one that contains any color. The DraWings program is pretty straight forward but I do have one question: How do I get the Corel program to import an Adobe CS2 vector graphic? If I reduce the file to a Adobe 9 version and press CTRL-I it imports but it will not do CS2. Also, Corel DraWings does not recognize the Brother PR-600 machine. I read some where that I could export the finished embroidery into a .dst file and then use my PE Design Pro software to convert it to a .pes file. This works but it adds steps to the process and the colors need to be adjusted before you can save the file in the .pes format. Can anyone help me with these issues?

I am looking forward to exchanging ideas and meeting other DraWing users. The last post was correct. Only 13 posts for such a great product? Maybe it is because the program is so easy to use. It would be nice to get an exchange of ideas going and we could share some ideas that we can benifit from. Being new to embroidery I do not understand the concept of thigs like density, under lay and the differences between the different stitch patterns like satin and Piping. Maybe we can start there. I could offer some tips on vectorizing and working with the tools in X3. Let's get this thing off the ground! Lenny