Electrical Symbols for CorelCad

HI

This is my first post on here so please be gentle!

I am a electrician and have purchased CorelCad, with the hope of editing existing building plans to become as-fitted plans.

To do this I need electrical symbols (British Standard).

My question is, is there a web site that I can purchase these from or does anyone know of anywhere that I can get them from?

Parents
  • Hi Englishsparks,

You won't have many symbols to make. I'd suggest that as you come to each new symbol, make it by hand ( it's not difficult ) then select all the parts of it, and select "makeblock" or type "makeblock" to convert it into a block, then name it. You can then use insertblock ( either via INSERT under menu, or just type insertblock ) and name it, and it will appear.

Or you can design them all once, save as DWF, then load them via BROWSE when INSERTBLOCK

Or you can go somewhere that has them all "free" like: http://symbols.radicasoftware.com/ - And download the DWF's you want, install them into a directory to browse to, INSERTBLOCK then BROWSE and scale accordingly.

Many ways to achieve this. Fonts too, but I get the feeling you will need to use blocks.

Regards

David

Reply Children
No Data