Not working properly on dual monitors

I have 2 monitors, if I put the drawing area on my right screen everything is fine, if I put the drawing area on my left screen, the cursor has so much movement lag it is unusable (only in the drawing area, the area around the ribbon/command bar is fine. Is there a setting that would control this?

Parents
  • I dont use CorelCAD so have no idea, but that's odd.

Are the displays the same? And are the same connections used for both? Both displays connected via DisplayPort, or HDMI or DVI etc?

If they are both equal, then something's up with software? Maybe you have something odd wrong with the Windows display settungs..or the graphics card settings?

Your might t want to provide your entire system specs to help pinpoint it.

Your situation doesn't really describe this...but if you have a display that is low in refresh frequency, that will cause major mouse movement lag even if your cpu and gpu are fast... the refresh frequency would be the bottleneck. Should be 60Hz (or more depending on what you have)...30 Hz is terrible.

I don't think that is your problem though... but settings can be found in the graphics card driver software and/or device manager of the displays and graphics card.

Might be a question for Corel.
Reply Children