Corel CAD printing measurements

Corel CAD, just a home project enthusiast but do all my design in 3d then print the 2d view with dimension lines. The problem is in sheet view layout it is very difficult to add dimension lines with esnap on and the model measurement shows up on sheet size instead of real size. so 8 feet is 2 1/2 inches. What am I doing wrong and where do I need to configure to get it to esnap the model, give me the model measurement, all from the sheet view.

Parents
  • I have discovered some options

1) create a new DWG file for each view (use only on view port to plot) Copy your drawing to each new drawing file and put all your Dimension on each file as needed. This way you make a project fold that keep all your drawing in it each view perspective. EXAMPLE I have a set of cabinets that have three different section so I made a DWG file for each section and a DWG for each view. This way all my Dimensions are on the MODEL and don't get too confusing with all that detail cross each other. 

2) if your MODEL is simple enough copy it as many times needed to make each view. You will not need to rotate these objects because Sheets hold the SHADEMODE and VIEWS are stored on each SHEET but ALL dimension lines must go on MODEL

3) Save your files as AutoCAD and use AutoCAD

Reply Children
No Data