CorelDRAW Technical Pack for Graphics Suite X - Training, Support & Premium Membership

Being retired and free from commercial pressures I want to review lot of my old Isometric Illustrations produced mainly with CorelDRAW versions 8 to 11 aided by IsoCalc. 

I have concerns about the apparent lack of Support Facilities for the Tech Suite X6 Products compared to CorelDRAW Suite X6. Deliberations regarding the justification for purchasing a Licence were long, well the duration of the Trial Version, and hard. The saving grace was that the Trial period enabled me to ascertain whether I could get to grips with the tools provided for me to improve many old files and hopefully create many more new illustrations. 

The outcome shows that I am on par with my abilities using the earlier Software although perhaps not achieving the previous rate of production. The Trial period clearly demonstrated that my Isometric Drawing Workflow is in need of considerable improvement. However I decided to proceed with the acquisition of a Licence and to set about demolishing barriers and hurdles one by one.

This gives rise to the following questions:

1. Are there any plans and timescale for introducing the Tech Products into the Premium Membership scheme and Training Facilities?

2. Is the Support System set up to handle Directions or Suggestions for Improving a Workflow?

3. In the interim are there any other routes to explore with a view to making progress with this subject? 

TIA for any useful input.