Corel Technical Suite X6 Unstable

There seems to be an issue with the entire suites stability, specifically Corel Designer X6. I have installed all updates, and done a installation repair, and these stability issues still persist. I have a system more than adequate to run Corel (Win7 Ultimate, i7 3820 3.60GHz, Geforce 760 2gb, 16gb Ram)

There are more than a few known operations that will crash Designer/Draw X6, listing some below:

- Copying large amount of data to the clip board. Will right after clicking copy in the context menu.

- Pasting large amount of data from clip board. Will crash after asking to import document settings.

- Importing and editing styles across documents. Will crash when you try to apply the imported style.

- Editing linked dimensions/call-outs. Will crash when click a live dimension that has been pasted into a document.

- Random crashes, during regular use.

Is there an issue with the clipboard for Corel?

The only solution I have at this point is to save before using any copy/paste function and to set auto-backup to an absurdly low time (2 mins).

Every member of our design department has these issues with the Corel Suite, so it is not just a isolated issue.