Cintiq – Are there any Users of these devices amongst the ‘Vector Drawing’ community?

It is time for me to stump up for a New Monitor, at the same time needing to take account of deteriorating eyesight. The ability to position and reposition the screen to a comfortable viewing distance would be a really useful feature.

The viewing aspect is encouraging me toward the Cintiq 24 HD, going the whole hog to the Touch version is a possibility. Use with Corel Technical Suite X6 and CorelCAD 2013 is anticipated.

I have searched these Forums and have found only one staunch supporter of using Tablets for Vector Drawing. There a several Users proclaiming that Tablet use for e.g. with CorelDRAW presents them with problems. From personal experience with RSI switching from a Mouse to Pen was very helpful, although my choice of a large Wacom Tablet caused it to be abandoned a couple of years later.

It would be appreciated if anyone can spare the time to recount their experiences creating Vector Drawings using Tablets and Cintiq in particular. 

TIA of any input.