Callouts with a glow

Below is a picture with 2 callouts that have a glow/halo around the entire object in order to increase the visibility of the callout against the background picture.

I have figured out how to add a 3-point callouts and also change line thickness, color etc., but I don't see a 'halo' section in the 'Object Properties' dock, that would hopefully allow me to add the 'glow effect' all around a callout as seen below.

When I seach for 'halo' in Corel Draw Technical Suite help, nothing comes back !

Can anyone help with this one ? Thanks a lot in advance !

Parents
No Data
  • Hello FelixBuchi - welcome to the CorelDRAW community!

You should find the halo settings in the Properties bar (by default that tool bar is visible above the drawing window) when selecting a callout shape:

The callout presets (dropdown on the left of the Properties tool bar) already contain presets with halo.

In fact, you can add a halo to any line or curve in Corel DESIGNER X6. Open the Property Manager docker (Alt+Enter) to access the halo settings for any selected curve or shape:

And finally - when searching the English Corel DESIGNER X6 Help for "halo" I get 4 results:

• Drawing callouts
    • Drawing connector lines
    • Illustrate with style and consistency
    • Glossary

Best regards,
    Klaus. 

Children