Vector pictures and scruffy line ends

Hi everybody,

this is my first post to this forum so condolences for all for possible etiquette mistakes.

I'm using CorelDraw Technical Suite X6 to handle technical drawings, which are been printed from the Autodesk Inventor Publisher (vector pictures). When I bring them in Corel and re-open the saved file, pictures look like in the sample below. It looks like the program is drying to combine lines open ends.

How to solve this? I have no idea. 

I tried to re-install the program but no effect. Autodesk spokesman says that the problem is in CorelDraw.

Thanks!

Tom

Parents
  • Hello Tom,

can you tell us which file format is being used for exchanging the files between Inventor Publisher and Corel DESIGNER/ CorelDRAW?

Did you consider creating the 3D views in XVL Studio (included with CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6) and send them as illustrations to Corel DESIGNER X6 from there?
    The illustration quality is typically improved when using XVL Studio compared to exporting vector drawings from a CAD application.
    Thick/thin lines and vector fills for the individual components in the selected view are supported with XVL Studio in CorelDRAW Technical Suite - not necessarily with the exchange file format exported from your CAD application.

Best regards,
    Klaus. 

Reply Children
No Data