Oops something went wrong with CorelDRAW.com

This past Saturday I was not able to log in to CorelDRAW.com and received a redirect (?) to http://community.coreldraw.com/error.htm?aspxerrorpath=/forums/Default.aspx.  The site was called "Oops something went wrong with CorelDRAW.com!"  Yesterday I tried from my laptop at home and was able to access the site but could not log in and all of my posts were now by anonymous and my avatar had disappeared.  Today I was again unable to access the site and was redirected to the "Opps" site from my desk computer.  I tried from another office computer and was able to access the site but still could not log in.  I did some housekeeping and cleaning on my computer thinking it was a virus or adware that redirected me and that seemed to do the trick.  I can now access CorelDRAW.com.  What I don't understand is how this corresponds to my account at CorelDRAW.com being wiped out?  I established a new account today but my old posts are still by anonymous.  Can anybody offer an explanation? John William