Default Outline Properties

I wanted my outline properties to default to Behind Fill and Scale with Image. So I tried setting the default of Graphic, Artistic Text, and Paragraph Text to have those defaults, but with No outline fill.  Something weird happened, so now when I create text, it defaults with no outline, BUT whenever I resize the text it adds an outline. Even if remove the outline, and the resize, it again adds the outline.  so odd.  do you have ANY idea of how i can just put this back to normal?

Parents
No Data
  • No ideas, but SP-2 for X3 introduced a bug that does exactly what you say for text (only, as I recall) that had ever  had an outline--and the added outline was gigantic as I recall. I do know that it was tightly tied to scale with image as well.

Sounds as if it is an offshoot of the same problem. It is fixed in X4, but was never fixed in X3.

kingloo wrote:

I wanted my outline properties to default to Behind Fill and Scale with Image. So I tried setting the default of Graphic, Artistic Text, and Paragraph Text to have those defaults, but with No outline fill.  Something weird happened, so now when I create text, it defaults with no outline, BUT whenever I resize the text it adds an outline. Even if remove the outline, and the resize, it again adds the outline.  so odd.  do you have ANY idea of how i can just put this back to normal?

http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/p/15788/65970.aspx#65970

Children
No Data