Strange colour, (color) pallet anomalie

Hi all,

Couple of weird colour pallet anomalies. To help describe I have a screengrab. I hope it is not too confusing.

Problem>

There is no brilliant green in any of the pallettes in my Corel Graphics Suite. 

The screengrab to the left was in CorelPaint and as you can see there are no brilliant greens or any other pure primaries for that matter.

You can notice the brilliant green in the Channels pallete however, so there is nothing wrong with my monitor settings.

So I made a jpg screengrab for this post, but first decided to open it for a look in PhotoShop and check PhotoShops RGB pallete and 'voila' there is the pure gammut in RGB.

Even stranger was that when I first opened the RGB bitmap layer from CorelDraw X3 (via edit bitmap-Corel Paint) the brilliant green was there in the RGB pallette and I used the green for the foliage. But now the brilliant green has disappeared from the swatch in the RH side of the workspace.

I just want to add a few pure green highlights to the foliage in my image.  

I can resign to just doing my colouring in in PhotoShop and any vector stuff in CorelDraw, but that really doesn't solve the problem because Corel is a sophisticated program and I beleive that there must be something wrong somewhere to have such a lame gamut of colours in the pallettes.