Editing bitmap groups.

HI,

Does anyone know if you can edit a bitmap group.

It appears in my program that when editing a bitmap in CP (CorelPhotoPaint) from CD (CorelDraw) you can only choose one bitmap object at a time, right?

But there is a second bitmap that I want to edit as another layer, because the second one is a black outline and the first one , that I want to edit, is the colouring in background layer.

Although they are grouped in CD they only can be opened in separately in independent CP windows.

I can work around this by saving the oultine bitmap to desktop then import it to the CP as the top layer to the colouring in background layer that I am editing.

But then there are sometimes alignment or resampling issues that tend to get altered in the process.

So in summary, when alternating between CD & CP, CorelDraw recognises additional objects(layers) in the CP file, just they appear as a group with a layer, not separate layers.  

That's OK I can work with that , but it doesn't go the other way when opening the objects the other direction, from CD to CP.

Can't find anything exactly on this in any archives. Too many results or choice of keywords. 

Any insights are very appreciated.