Paintshop Photo PRO Download

Can anyone direct me to downloaded version of  PSP X3

I have a registered CD version.

My comp died and now  I have a comp with no CD drive.

How can I install it?

Thanks for any help

Kandy

• I have no idea where you could aquire an X3 version trial. Since  you have the Disc, could you visit a friend that has a CD Drive. Copy the disc to a thrumb drive and use it to install. I gather you have the key for the software.

• Actaully, if you had a disc version and you still have that serial number it would not work with a trial to activate it.  Unfortunately trials can only be activated by ESD (download product) serial numbers.  This is because ESD's and trial installs both require a process above and beyond installation and entering the serial, they require the activation and that process has a limited number of times (so as to prevent piracy.  A disc serial number can easily be shared and if it was able to work on a trial, one tweet of a Serial number card to result in millions of pirated installs within a day)  The only way to recover the product at this point would be via purchasing a new disc from a place that sells old software or buying/borrowing a used copy (as long as you use your legit serial number it should work with any disc)

• Hello Kandykane; the easy way out would be to take the CD out of the dead computer and put it in the new one. You could buy a new DVD. A computer without a DVD is kind of hard to use. ( installing any hardware.)
       One question I have is how did you get the Op. system on the new computer?

George