Problems exporting large files in CorelDraw 2019, anyone else?

I recently quit Corel X8 and went to Corel 2019, I often need to export large files, facades, tarps, 3 meter, 5 meter, 10 meter files, in Corel X8 I exported in TIFF normally, just lowering the resolution so that the file would be At the correct size, now in Corel 2019 when selecting TIFF and trying to export a 300 x 80 cm file for example, it gets 254x70 cm even at low resolutions, I am forced to open photoshop to adjust to the correct size.

Anyone with this problem?

Parents
No Data
  • There are some problems with the "Convert to Bitmap" dialog. In some situations, it does not correctly update some of the form controls when the user changes values in other controls.

One should be able to change the dpi and have other fields of the userform update based on the change - but it does not always work correctly.

Starting with a fresh Default CorelDRAW workspace, I create a document, 300 cm x 80 cm, with a rendering resolution of 300 dpi.

I create a Rectangle the same size at the page, filled, with no outline:

File, Export, choose .TIF, and the dialog that is displayed looks like this:

Note that it has set the width to 254 cm, which would be 30,000 pixels at 300 dpi. It is obeying the 30,000 pixel limit that Ronny pointed out. Even though "Maintain aspect ratio" is checked, the dialog is incorrectly showing a height of 80 cm.

If I click in the "Height" box, then it automatically updates to this:

So, that's better; the aspect ratio is correct. If I then change the Resolution to 30 dpi, I see this:

That's not really what I want, but continue to click "OK" and perform the export.
    The file that is produced is 356 x 95 pixels.

Then, try exporting AGAIN. File, Export, choose .TIF, and the dialog that is displayed looks like this:

That looks right. Click "OK" to perform the export.
    The file that is produced is 3543 x 945 pixels.

In that example, I used 30 dpi. For the same document, the same procedure also works using 200 dpi.
    The file produced is 23622 x 6299 pixels.

So, the actual export is working correctly - but the dialog in some cases behaves very badly.

Children
No Data