Fit Text To Path

I'm having problems with Corel Draw 2019 'Fit Text To Path." I can fit text to path on the top of a circle, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to fit text to path on the bottom of a circle. I can drag the text around and move it to the bottom, but it then is upside down (which I don't want). I used an ancient version of Corel Draw 8 for years, and there was a setting for choosing which side of a circle you wanted to place text. Corel Draw 2019 does not seem to have this feature.

Can someone please tell me how this is done?

Parents
  • When the fitted-to-path text is selected, the Property bar in CorelDRAW provides a number of options for working with it (including mirroring the text top-to-bottom and left-to-right, which may be what you need for this).

If you don't have the Property bar visible, you can display it by going through Window>Toolbars>Property bar.

If you find videos to be useful for learning this sort of stuff, then be aware that Doug Green has many CorelDRAW videos on YouTube, including some that cover this.

Reply Children
No Data