All uninstalled fonts show up as Arial in CorelDRAW and Font Manager?

Just loaded up a fresh install of this new 2022 update on a fresh install of Win 11.  I opened Font Manager and pointed it to a folder on my desktop that has all of my "downloaded fonts" that I like to use.  When adding the folder in Font Manager, it looks like it sees all of the font files and lists them all, but the preview for all of them just show up as Arial it looks like.  When I go in to CorelDraw and type in some text, go to the font dropdown, I can see all of those same uninstalled fonts and the previews are the same Arial font.  If I select one of those fonts, the text in the document also just shows up as Arial.  It looks like the CorelDRAW fonts and system fonts are working, so it's just the outside fonts that are "uninstalled".  

I thought Font Manager might just need some time to work through updating the previews so I let it sit for quite a while.  I also restarted Windows and brought Font Manager back up, same result.  

Is anyone else running in to this or is there a workaround for this sort of thing?  Seems like I saw another post where fonts in CDR files opened from older versions of Draw where doing something similar to this with the fonts in the document?  Not sure if it's a related issue?  

SETUP ===

Font Manger - V 24.0.0.301 - March 2022 Release

CorelDraw - V 24.0.0.301 - March 2022 Relase

Windows 11 Home - V21H2 (OS Build 22000.527)

Running Win 11 ARM version on Parallels Desktop 17 for Mac (Pro Edition) V 17.1.1 on M1 MacBook Pro 2021