Very slow copy, open and save.

With latest updates of Windows 10 - Corel become ultra slow. Do anybody now how to find issue occur and how to avoid that behavior?

Parents
No Data
  • I am very sad to announce that Corel doesn't give a sh*t about us, customers!
    Why am I saying that? Because it's TRUE! There's a WELL KNOWN issue since (at least) version X8... that after Windows 10 Fall Creators + Latest AMD drivers cause CorelDRAW to act SLOWLY AS HELL! It's been complained, complained... and complained. Some Corel workers already came to this forum to tell us to wait for a solution... that they were working on a possible fix... BLAH BLAH BLAH! Bullsh*t!
    Since M$ is about to release the new update.... I've already downloaded it and installed a fresh brand new Windows 10 with "Spring" Creators (April Update) possible RTM version build 17133... and.....?? NOTHING, Corel still looks like sh*t... So, Corel released CorelDRAW 2018 (WOW!!) a "brand new" CorelDRAW!!! NOPE! It's the same sh*t as before ... I mean, the same core program.. so the problems from X8 were inherited to 2017 and now to 2018....

So, for my "surprise" (or not) CorelDRAW 2018 (doesn't) work the same way as it's predecessor ... doesn't bother to update your Windows 10 because that won't work neither.

Well, here I am, with an OUTDATED Windows version to work and ANOTHER SSD with updated Windows version to do other stuff!

BTW, as Corel Company doesn't care about us, I'm think of not caring about it... so I'll just start using a pirated version of Corel so I can't complain of wasting money.... or maybe I'll start improving my Illustrator skills to finally retire Corel...

PS: That's me get something off my chest.... sadly, AGAIN! (I really thought Corel 2018 would make the difference).

PS2: BTW ... THANKS for NOTHING Corel!

Children
No Data