Help: Bicycle chain in a circle shape??

Hiya folks,

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in. I use X4 so I decided to just throw it in this forum lol.

I am not too familiar with making brushes in Corel, so hence my question. I am trying to figure out exactly how to make a brush (I think it would need to be a brush lol) of a bicycle chain so that I can create a bicycle chain in a circle shape.

Ideally, I'd like to use the brush to make other shapes with as well, but for right now, I need a bicycle chain to be a circle and it's driving me mad on how to create one so that everything lines up and looks correct.

I've also tried a blend, but for some reason, I cant get that to look right either.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
No Data
  • Create the bicycle chain link, horizontally oriented. Open the Artistic Media docker. With your link selected, click on the save button at the bottom of the docker. Choose Object Sprayer, name and save.  Change the rotation to "Relative to path" and play with the spacing so that it overlaps as you want. You can re-save it with the same name so it will keep the new settings.

Here's one I did:

Patti

Children