Interface

I love the new interface. Much more slick and fresh.

Parents Reply
  • Are "we" talking about a "Clear Crop Marquee" in Paint ?

Ted

Hey Stefan, I fully agree with you, the interface is the most important aspect of the application, it is the first thing a person sees. If I open a new application and I don't like the interface within the first hour, I will never like it and I uninstall the program. That is the very reason why I don't use PS very often, although I have it installed I might use it once a year if I have to. I also agree with Lars, you can't win when it comes to software design, some like a feature and some don't, you cant please everyone! I have always felt that, ultimately it is the user who needs to use the application as designed and not the other way around. I have heard a story once, where a very knowledgeable fellow could not find a way out of a function one evening after working way to hard, so he asked for a button to be added to the software, after he got his button everyone else wanted their own button and so after adding all the buttons the user wanted, no one could use the software for what it was intended for and the company went belly up. And the moral of the story is "Be careful of what you ask for, because you might get it !"    :)) :))Beer LMAOROTF

Alfred

http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/p/3308/12314.aspx#12314

Children