Corel Draw is soooooo wonderful that.....

This useless joke of a software crashed 6 no 8 times today 5 times friday 4 or 5 times on thursday I dont care to think about the beggining of last week. YEAH THIS SOFTWARE IS WONDERFUL Makes me wonder what the hell Im using it for.... Oh yeah I dont have a choice. Laughable huh? Yeah whats more.... EVERYONE blames my system HA! My system is solid. Strange how CORELDRAW WAS CRAP on 3 other machines and countless versions except 12. Version 7 and up to X4 Suck...... whats the X for ?10?  NO its a warning LOL!!!!

I dont require a reply. Just needed to express my frustration and let those who are not familiar with Corel know to think twice before Blowing thier hard earned $$$$$$

Suport? what suport hahahahah

Parents
  • You`re going to have to look again at your system. If the software was totally responsible, we would all be experiencing multiple crashes. Where did you buy your (Corel) software  or did you download it ? Is your X4 a OEM version (usually a single disc). If it is a OEM version, you've got problems as Corel does not offer one. What OS system, components, memory and video do you have.

These forum pages are the place to come with a problem. Give some details (specific reoccurring procedures that preceed a crash etc) and we may be able to help.....

Who knows ? You may even end up apologizing for your opening "salvo" post.

Ted

<Andy Middleton> wrote in message news:22391@coreldraw.com...

This useless joke of a software crashed 6 no 8 times today 5 times friday 4 or 5 times on thursday I dont care to think about the beggining of last week. YEAH THIS SOFTWARE IS WONDERFUL Makes me wonder what the hell Im using it for.... Oh yeah I dont have a choice. Laughable huh? Yeah whats more.... EVERYONE blames my system HA! My system is solid. Strange how CORELDRAW WAS CRAP on 3 other machines and countless versions except 12. Version 7 and up to X4 Suck...... whats the X for ?10?  NO its a warning LOL!!!!

I dont require a reply. Just needed to express my frustration and let those who are not familiar with Corel know to think twice before Blowing thier hard earned $$$$$$

Suport? what suport hahahahah

Things get worse with every new release.

http://community.coreldraw.com/forums/p/6214/22391.aspx#22391

Reply Children