X4 on a Mac?

Hey guys, new here but long time Corel Draw user. I started with Corel 4.  Not sure what your guy's applications are, but I use Corel for my Laser Engraving business.

Anyway, I recently bought a new Mac laptop and I love it. When Im out of town I can update and play around with my website, etc... But I stink at Photoshop and Illustrator and just feels weird to me. I rummaged through my old discs and found Corel 11 and was able to install it on my Mac, but Id really like to have X4 on there for some of the newer features I use..

anyone know of a way to install on Mac without bootcamp or parallels? Any word on maybe X5 being Mac or anything like this?

Parents
No Data
  • anyone know of a way to install on Mac without bootcamp or parallels?

No way I know of...a clever tech guy might be able to get it working... some combination of hardware and software modification.
    Our tech guy said he modified a MAC somehow to make it boot Windows. I doubt it'd be worth it though.

Probably easier and more cost effective to use BootCamp, Parallels, or VMWare.

I've used CorelDRAW since Version 2 and currently use X3 on a BootCamp-XP driven MacBook Pro 17" as well as other Macs using BootCamp... works great. 

Use X4 on an iMac using the latest BootCamp designed for Leopard and VISTA Home Basic.
    I put off using VISTA until SP1 came out and a lot of the issues with the new OS got solved.

It's no big deal to switch back and forth between OS's... not that I use MAC software much anyway.

Children