Please list all issues you are having with Corel Draw X5 here

My post  Why does Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 feel more like beta software? explains everything im having an issue with X5. In an effort to log the issues with this software, Im asking that if your an X5 User and are having file corruption, crashes, freezes and other such fun stuff happening to you killing your time and money while in Draw or Photopaint, please post it here.

In order to keep it all clean and easy for someone at Corel to follow, please only list issues for X5 and not turn it into a discussion out of topic.

Please, there is no need to try to defend Corel here as Iv used Corel since version 4 (not X4), so thats a long time using it.

Parents
  • Hello,

I  have got some problem with Corel Draw X5 Versions.When i type  "Divehi", "Farsi", "Arabic", "Hebrew" using the windows default language(using language bar) with fonts it seems to be going left to right, but in x5 if i write on a text box it seems to be okay. but normally we cant write, because "Divehi", "Farsi", "Arabic", "Hebrew" these languages are written from right to left.

thsese languages are using  utf-8 (Unicode) my language "divehi" is also like this on language bar it shows divehi (Maldives)
    • coding: utf-8 (Unicode)
    • Language Code: dv (Divehi) On Web
    • Language Code: DI (Divehi (Maldives) Windows Language

Maybe there is a Unicode Barrier in x5 that has to braked so that languages like yours and mine will be typed on CorelDraw. i use "fasyha thaana word processor" application named "Friend" wich enables language to be written smoothly in earlier versions but this aplication is not compatible with x5.

Reply Children