Color difference when output as jpeg

When I export an artwork as jpeg, the color in the preview window is different from my workspace. 

When I open the exported jpeg with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, it display the color different from both export preview and workspace.

When I export as pdf, there is no difference between the workspace display and acrobat reader display.

Any idea what is the issue?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
  • Hi,

You may turne Proof colors on In DRAW. just click off Proof colors icon on bottom right of workspace.

CorelDRAW  X5 is a full color management apllication, has color correction using OS monitor color profile automatically while Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in Windows XP dose not run color managemet. Adobe reader 9 is a full color management application as well.

You are watching Soft proofed CMYK/RGB color in DRAW, corrected CMYK(RGB) color in exoprt to JPEG dialouge using OS monitor profile, raw RGB color in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer which never color management even with taged(embeded color profile) image.

Picture Viewer in Vista dose color management only with taged image. it fully color management in Windows 7 meaning color correction even with untaged image.

Children
No Data