Export dose not respect: Maintain size.

Export is weird, maintain size is checked but it dose not give the proper size.

My page size is 922x1344, but the image exported is half that size.

Thanks

Parents Reply Children
  • kjub said:
    I have background set to 1200x800 have a jpg that is 2000x500 ... I press export and want to get jpg result of exactly ma page that is 1200x800

Maybe we must see the original file for a right answer, but perhaps there's an object outside the page. Select all objects and check the size.

kjub said:
    I have on 1200x800 background only 500x500 bitmap but I still want to have an result 1200x800

if the background is empty, the exported object will be the bitmap only. if you want to export the entire page, create a rectangle with the same size (double click over the rectangle tool is a fast way to create it) use white color or other for Fill, WITHOUT AN OUTLINE. 

If the object was bigger than the page, you can crop it easy, using the recatngle as Powerclip container (select the object, go to effects / powerclip/place inside container.... and select the background). If you don't want to center on the page, disable the option "center automaticaly new powerclip contents" under Tools/ options / workspace / edit. Perhaps you already know this, but this message can also help other users who read the post and want to do the same or have the same problem.