X5 - working with labels (printing)

Hello, I have a question regarding printing labels. I just want to print labels, for example, in row 3 and 4. I managed to print 1, 2 rows (and then rotate the paper :), how can I print just rows 3 and 4 ? And then just row 5, for example? There is an option imposition in layout which should correct that, but I can't find it? How to set this things? Is even an option for that?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
  • I'm not sure this is the best way, but it should work if nobody knows a better method.

I assume you are using one of the standard label layouts, so that you have the label(s) designed one to the page.

Once you have designed your label(s), go to print and the print preview button. You should then see your labels imposed on the page, starting from the top left corner. If you have just one page in your document, the same label will be repeated all over the page. If you have more than one page, you will see one copy of each page.

Now go to the imposition layout tool (2nd down in the toolbar on the left) which is shown selected in the illustration below. The layout will change to show the page numbers to be printed on each label.

You can stop any label from printing by highlighting its page number in the imposition layout and pressing delete. If you have several pages in the document you can also change the pages to show which label will print in each space.

Finally you can go back to the pick tool (at the top of the toolbar) for a preview of the actual printout:

Children