How to draw... a freehand pencil(!?) line, LOL.

I have plenty of experience drawing perfectly straight lines in CorelDRAW 5...  But I want draw... freehand pencil/brush lines instead - as if someone has drawn on a piece of paper with a lead pencil - not all solid, perfectly filled and spaced lines - but like the freehand lines in these images (particularly the second picture):

http://imgur.com/a/pG9aW

I've found the "Artistic Media Tool (I)", but it's not producing lines like in that picture.

Can anyone please help?  (If it helps in finding the effect, a tic-tac-toe game like in that second picture, actually is what I want to draw, to put on a coffee mug.)

Thanks for reading.

Parents Reply
  • pencilstrokes_v10.cdr

Okay, I opened the file in version 5 and was able to Save As in version 10. See if it works. There are only two objects on the page. Open the AM docker, select one of the objects and save it as a brush stroke.

Was not able to attach file here in this forum this morning. Apparently there a glitch going on with the forums. I uploaded the file to a folder on my own website, hope it works.These are images of the 2 objects in the file:

Patti

Children
No Data