How can I make this picture by CorelDraw?

How could I make the text flow in the shaded area?

Secondly, there is a logo at the lower left hand. The logo is apparently a image file like jpg.

But the outside border is shaded and can cut the image to fit into it.

How can I make this?

For those who are above to answer such questions: You can simply keep silent.

Parents
  • Hi WW,

What you ask is very basic and elementary design stuff that can be done in Draw. It sounds like you are lacking knowledge in how Draw works thus just starting to play with it, cool, first you got to learn the tools and what they do.  I don't have x5 installed on this machine but I suggest you visit some tutorials and look at the "hints" docker in Draw. It's just shapes, fills, text, imported image and drop shadow and outlines.

Use the ellipse tool and draw a circle, go to top of screen and arrange/convert to curves. Then grab the shape tool and start playing with it by changing the shape of the circle. while highlighted click on some color swatches on the right of your screen to fill it with color.   Lots of folks learned this program just by playing, reading and asking specific questions here.

Import some clip art then ungroup them, pull the pieces apart and see how it was put together. Very cool program and lots of fun to learn it. That is how I started with Draw way back in version 5 (not x5).

Watch some of the videos here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qwOy0vp7c

I am sure lots of folks here will help you along the way.

Reply Children