Graphics Loading very slow in X7

I tried opening up a project in my CorelDraw x7 and it is loading very slow!  I JUST bought a custom build computer with 16GB and fast processor, so it should not be doing this.  I tried opening up the same project in illustrator and it loads just fine.

When I try and open in Corel,  it loads every object and layer of object one at a time.  When I try to move an object it loads everything on the screen one at a time again.

It would be very difficult to work on anything with this issue.  Any ideas what is causing this?  I'm thinking its a corel issue since it opens up fast in illustrator.

Parents Reply
  • suku said:

I think Harry is on the right track. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your configuration. All other programs perform well, except CorelDRAW. Obviously CorelDRAW is the issue here. The thing now is to figure out where its messing up.

Guess you'll have to share the file ( either fully or partially) to take this any further.

okay attached is the Corel file example.  Keep in mind this is not an isolated incident, this is happening with several of my files.  I just got back from the place that custom built my computer and he double checked and said there is nothing wrong with the setup.  He also said he thinks it might be a Corel issue.

Children