Can't Install X8 on a new computer

Folks, I had X8 on my old win 10 computer and it worked fine. I'm trying to install X8 on a new win 10 rig, but  it gets to about 95% and then quits. Anyone know how I can make this work?

funny thing is if I do a computer Search for corel, I can see Draw and Photo Paint, but when I click either, it briefly appears then closes.

I look in Add / Remove and don't see anything corel.

hope someone can help with this!

Parents
No Data
  • You're having trouble installing CorelDRAW X8 on your new Windows 10 computer and it crashes during installation or when you try to run it, try these steps:

1. Check System Requirements: Make sure your computer meets CorelDRAW X8's system requirements.

2. Run as Administrator: Right-click the installer and select "Run as administrator."

3. Compatibility Mode: Try running CorelDRAW X8 in compatibility mode for a previous Windows version.

4. Temporarily Disable Security Software: Disable your antivirus and firewall during installation.

5. Clean Install: Uninstall any existing Corel software, remove leftover files, and reinstall CorelDRAW X8.

6. Check Event Viewer: Look in the Windows Event Viewer for error messages related to CorelDRAW X8.

7. Contact Corel Support: If the issue persists, reach out to Corel's customer support for assistance.

These steps should help you resolve the installation and running issues.

Children
No Data