Export corel draw file to eps

Hello

I am completely new in corel draw and I am trying to export a corel draw file -a logo- to eps. It has to be vectorized. I need to send it to a designer. I use the Export function, but when I open the EPS file and zoom at 900% I can see shadows is that normal in a `vectorized` file? Thanks a lot for your help.

Parents
  •  Hi Jennyq1,

A vector is a vector, and if you have a clean vector coreldraw file, then its vector, and as EPS should not have shadows. But then again, would it be possible for you to zoom in at 900% and make a print screen, and publish here, attach, a sample of some coners of that logo to show the shadow. I mean you dont have to add/update, attache the whole original file, just the zoom in sample. Why?

Well its because I wonder, in regard to how you wrote if you really have made it into a vectorized file.

May I ask how you have made this logo?

1. Have you made the file as a vector image from scratch with the bezier tol, or any other object tools in CorelDRAW?
    2. Have you vectorized it by importing a jpeg or gif image, and then traced it with PowerTRACE?

How have you made the logo?
    And are you working entirely with CorelDRAW in this, or are you checking your 900% image in Photo-Paint?
Reply Children