Printing Issue message

I have created a large file with many photos and text in it (CorelDraw). Everything is 300 dpi in CMYK. When I choose to print it (tiled) I get the message you see below.

I have searched through all the photos one-by-one, plus looked at the document using wireframe for something hidden but cannot find anything. Is there a way to have Corel show me where that item is? It is very annoying to get these printing issue notices without it showing where the problem lies.

Parents
No Data
  • niagaramouse said:
    I have created a large file with many photos and text in it (CorelDraw). Everything is 300 dpi in CMYK. When I choose to print it (tiled) I get the message you see below.

Ahh.. I think i see. When you tile it later, the DPI will drop from what you have on Draw's page

niagaramouse said:
    Is there a way to have Corel show me where that item is? It is very annoying to get these printing issue notices without it showing where the problem lies.

Yes, we have a awesome macro coming out that solves this and many other issues: CDR Preflight. It will notify you of problems and take you to them in your file.

For now, instead of tiling, copy your contents to a new file for a test, and scale it to output size. I'll bet some bitmaps will be under 96 DPI...

Children