Please! how to activate usiinstrat-level account?

my coreldraw graphics suiteX3 is seeking for adminstrator-level account for first time activation/login, so i'm soliciting for a helpful guide, with warm regards, thanks for the audience.

Parents
  • Pascal said:

my coreldraw graphics suiteX3 is seeking for adminstrator-level account for first time activation/login, so i'm soliciting for a helpful guide, with warm regards, thanks for the audience.

What you appear to be describing is actually a behavior of Windows Vista; not of CorelDRAW itself.

The administrator account that Windows is prompting for is an account that would have been defined when setting up Windows on the computer that you are using.  You will be prompted for an administrator-level account during several types of actions; not just in relation to Corel applications.

Someone familiar with how Windows was installed and configured on the specific computer you're using would need to provide you with the Windows username and password of the administrator-level account that exists on that computer.

-Alan

Reply Children