Here's the problem:
- after win7 recovery I faced Corel (draw onyl, others - photo, trace ... run properlly) issues:
- if I click the program icon, blank gray workspace with no sheet appears, buttons are non-active, menu is not responding. Program can be closed with win7 task manager only.
- if I click *cdr file, program runs with several mistakes: slow, some buttons are not active, it behaves weird ...
- I performed removal of the program with win7 uninstaller
- I installed it again (with original DVDs and SN). The same problems occured
- Unistalled it again and installed previous ver.11, but the identical and the same problems occured
- I installed X3 to another computer, everything works perfectlly
Thanks for advices.
probably you may need to reinstall Microsoft Visual C and its components
I am receiving "error 1603 while installing coral draw. I have tried a couple of times. A fatal error occurred during installation" error message when you try to install a Windows Installer package. I am also getting ms office error code 0xc000007b, Any suggestion.