Transform Each Macro

This is a macro I've been working on for a few days, what it does is it applies the selected transformation to each one of the selected objects individually. It rotates, scales and flips in both axes. I'm not a programmer and my experience with VBA is very limited, please report comments and or bugs to this thread and I'll review it in my spare time. Maybe one of the more experienced programmers wants to give it a boost. I think this is a simple but useful workaround to the fact that Corel doesn't have a native command that does this.

TransformEach.gms
  • Sorry if its frowned upon to post in old topics, but I'm new and I just want to say that this macro is fantastic and if bumping it aids in more people knowing about its power then I say GOOD. In my job, I work with quilting patterns. The graphics I work on are for a laser to cut out of fabric. But I also must provide a reverse/mirrored version of all these graphics for a hand cut option. All shapes (and there are often hundreds) are labeled by letter/number so when you mirror a batch of shapes and their labels, all the text is flipped. As we all know, you can't mirror just the shapes or just the text since CorelDRAW (x7 for me) doesn't have a tool that does what this macro does. When you mirror a batch of objects, they land in totally different locations because they are not flipped on their individual centers, but rather at the center of the group. I previously had to manually select and flip up to hundreds of little annoying to click text fields to flip them back. Now I can just flip everything, edit-select all-text and use this macro tool to flip all the text back on their individual centers. Brilliant. I have no idea why its not a default tool in the program. Thank YOU. Awesome.