A way to invert black and white......using Corel Painter Essentials 3

I am trying to simply reverse the image on the attached picture...... Using Corel Painter Essentials 3, is there a way to do this? If I require an upgrade, any suggestions as to what to upgrade too? 

Parents
No Data
  • In Corel Painter 10 there is a menu option Effects -> Tonal Control -> Negative for reversing color.  It's the closest info I can give you, since Painter Essentials is kind of a 'lite' version of the full Painter program you might have those same (or similar) menus. 

Essentialscafe.com is the official forums for Painter Essentials, you may find better info there since CDGS is a very different set of programs.    

For what you describe, you certainly shouldn't need to buy anything.  There are many free image tools that can do this kind of simple operation if for whatever reason your Painter Essentials can't.  IrFan Viewer could do it, FastStone Image viewer... there are others that I can't think of the names at the moment.  IrFan is probably the simplest, and for just inverting an image would be fine.

Hope it helps

Children