Corel Draw 2018 Home - Print Dialog - Option tabs are missing

Hello

I buy and used from 30 June 2018, but today, 29 July the printing window dialog was in a "light" version without the option tabs. I had attached a printscreen.

Can anyone have a idea why they are missing or how to get them back?

I already tried to repair, after that I uninstall, restart, reinstall and still nothing.

I'm looking forward for a little help!

Full version

My version

Parents
No Data
  • I cannot belive it .... i found something in the product comparation description

Professional and new features excluded from CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2018:

- Macro Manager disabled

- Some Professional Print options disabled (CMYK features, Composite, color separations, Postscript and prepress tabs in the print dialog) The layout tab has been simplified.

- Enhanced Color management, Default color management settings and large print preview disabled

- Some additional functions and support removed: Color styles, Object styles , Color harmonies, QR codes, Planar Mask tool in Corel PHOTO-PAINT, Color proofing option, Undo dockers, Universal Laser & Roland color palettes, some Pantone color palettes, the ability to create left & right master pages and custom placeholder text.

- Some external file format support removed: DXF/DWG, DCS, CGM, JPEG 2000, etc.

- New tools and features excluded include Symmetry drawing mode, Block Shadow tool, Impact tool, Pointillizer, PhotoCocktail, and others.

- Option to purchase Upgrade program not available for CorelDRAW

- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2017 – Task automation and advanced macro projects

Children