Split large graphics into separate pages

I'm evaluating CorelDraw for a signage project (I'm new to CorelDraw). I am working on some graphics for a trade show booth/office and the front side of the booth is made of four panels: left, right, door, and top panel. The graphic I'm working on will span across all four panels, and at the end I want to export a PDF with four separate layouts, one for each panel.

In Illustrator it's easy: I make four artboards, set them up side by side according to the booth specs, lay out the graphics across all of them, then export the PDF.

What's the best/easiest way do the same thing in CorelDraw?

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • Forget about artboards corel treats the "page" as nothing more than a reference. You can use it or not doesn't matter. Draw 4 rectangles each to the exact size they need to be. Make sure you have snap to objects checked (alt+z). Grab the node at the top left corner of your second "panel" and drag it to the upper right of the first panel when you see to snap let go. Once you have all the panels lined up, select them all then combine. Superimpose all your graphics within the whole bit. Powerclip (clipping mask) your graphics inside. If you need to shift things around just go in/out of the powerclip to do so.

Children