Re: Corel Draw X5

We bought this software newly and I am designing a brochure for an event.  I have almost completed

the 41 pages brochure, but have no clue as to how to arrange the pages to print out in a book form.

Can someone assist me.

Maria 

• Hello Maria.

The best way I use for such things is Corel Ventura. You only have to save your Corel Draw documents in Version 10 format and you can import them freely in Ventura.

The other way I use in document with actually fewer pages, is to number the pages by hand at the proper place and print them per page.

Perhaps others know other and better ways.

Kind regards, JoostJ

• No need to take the file outside corelDRAW. You can do it with the imposition layout tool available in Print dialog box. This needs that your page size in CorelDRAW must be of the cut size of actual job. That means if your final job is of A4 size then each page in coreldraw must be of A4 size. While setting up the job for Print, select the size of the paper on which the job is supposed to be printed and select / or set up the layout of the pages to be printed.

If you plan to send the file to your prepress supplier, then let them set the pages for you. In this case you need to send a printable PDF of each page with crop marks.