New Designer Features

I am constucting user manuals - combo of pictures, text and isometric line drawings. A excellent package, but to make quicker, faster.... 1 - Include a Paste option -  at Pointer or in Place. At the moment latter only - very frustating on large drawing     2 - Scale - include on the Transform docker - a scale tool , showing current scale incl a dropdown list of recent scales.   3 - Rotate 90deg -  why not a 1 click 90deg rotate?? - have to enter 90deg as a figure at the moment  4 - All dockers to have auto apply option as per Lens docker , ie just hit the enter key - there is always the undo   5 - Changing dimensions - Current windows are small and always show the unit - window needs to be larger and unit display as an option 6 - Changing dimensions - Origin point as per Scale and Flip Dockers to change outline from a designated point    7 - Make the space around the drawing page a 'normal paper' layer , ie acts like a normal page - currently moving objects forward/backward doesn't work.   Regards   Ron Huston

•  I do mostly large technical illustrations, isometric line drawings.  I agree, an option to paste to the pointer would be very helpful.

I would also like to see an offset line tool.  The ability to offset a line to a specified distance, on one side. 

The hotspotting I have found does not work as it should.  It allows the callout to be linked to a URL or bookmark but not to an individual line of text.  This would be very usefull when used on an illustration with a bill of material.

The gravity needs to be more precise.  You can draw a line and have it snap to the quadrant of an ellipse but when you zoom in, it is not actually touching.  Very frustrating when trimming an object. 

Thanks,

Chris.