CorelCAD 2020 User Guide ... is there one available or best to use Graebert free pdf for ARES Commander ?

Just bought CorelCAD 2020, ... when clicked on icon for plug ins it took me to a Graebert site that outlined their products including ARES Commander and invited me to register for newsletter which I done, ... it then provided a free .pdf copy of a User Guide for ARES Commander wrote by Ralph Grabowski.

Would like to use latest most accurate USER guide / manual to learn how to use CorelCAD 2020 properly, ... and found Corel online offer only a User Guide for CorelCAD 2016.

Can anyone confirm, ... A - what differences there are between 2016 and 2020 versions of CorelCAD, ... and B - what differences are there between the CorelCAD 2016 user guide and the Graebert free pdf guide for ARES Commander offered online ?

In an ideal world I would like to buy a printed copy book for CorelCAD 2020 but cannot find any online, ...?

Such a pity as few years ago I bought a great book on Corel X8 what was recommended on Corel.com website and published by Mc Graw Hill.

FYI, ... raised a support ticket to Corel on this, ... and response I got was a link to this forum ...

Paul

Parents
No Data
  • I just purchased CorelCAD 2019 that was on sale in a Corel package deal on Humble. I too was looking for some type of User Manual to help learn the ins/outs of the product. None was to be found and the YouTube tutorials made by CorelCAD, at best, are very minimal. I also reached out to tech support and was also pointed to these forums as well as the User Guide for CorelCAD 2016. My first thought was "Are you kidding me?". Corel publishes a product with NO user guide and then expects you to pay $50 (US) for one that is now 4 years old. Shame on you Corel.

I have been a user of PaintShopPro for many, many years and was hoping to have the same great experience with CorelCAD. Hopefully I will get there, but the journey will be slow without decent reference materials.

(thanks to SignMaker3 for the info he provided in this thread)

Children