Macro for Cut Studio not available

We use CorelDraw exclusively for Screen Printing and Vinyl Cutting. In previous version of CD, we were able to install a Macro that would output artwork from CD to Roland Cut Studio. When we upgraded to CD 2019, this Macro went away and is not visible in the Macro selection screen. Actually, no macros are. It has been re-installed according to the manufacturer's instructions but does not appear in the list of available Macros to be added to the Toolbar in CD 2019. We desperately need this to work for the operation of the business to continue smoothly. 

Parents
No Data
  • Hi, I got an answer from an employe at Corel I know personally. And this is his answer as of now: "1) Chec with the author of the macro to see if it even works with 2019. Some are version specific.2) If #1 has been verifed to work with 2019, ensure that the macro is in this folder ( C:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019\Draw\GMS ).That should do it.".

It is well worth to check with the Macro authors. They know if y´they even had the time to write for 2019. Considering 2019 version was just released in 12 march. Thats  days ago :-) . Those macro authors who succed with coming out with Macros for a new version that fast, like on day one, are those who Beta test CorelDRAW. I do beta test, but I dont write macros.

Children
No Data