Total Confusion

Hi Everybody,

I don't like this new format for the forums.

-- THERE IS NO HELP SECTION.   ABSOLUTEY NOTHING ON HELP.

-- The layout is worse than the original forums.  The original forums were worse than the newsgroup access format.

--  There is far too much white space between lines of text.  As a result, not enough listings get on a page.

-- There is a ridiculous variation in text size over a page.  This text is one twentieth the size of the heading "Ask a Question etc."

-- Lines in a post are double spaced.  This only adds more useless white space.

-- This site has preserved the confusion over community forums, graphics forums, general forums, etc.  How is anyone supposed to find  a forum of special interest -- especially without any HELP.

-- I have yet to find out how to REPLY to a post.  Is that a military secret.

--  What "tabs".  I don't see any tabs.

--  I can't read the date on which a  post was sent - now that I finally found it.  It's too small and in light blue.

--  My images do not show up in the photo editing forum.  Where are they hidden.

-- I can't get back to a previous page.

--  All in all,  the layout of this site has made a bad format even worse.

--  How about adding a summary or organizational page or site guide similar to that of a newsgroup. 

--  At the very least -- ADD A HELP SECTION.

This site is totally useless to a newcomer.

Phil

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Phil,

A HELP section s always good. And agree there should be a instantly viewable Help section. The section "Wiki" doesnt entirely fill that lack. Equally the Wiki section is still there in the menu. You can find the WIki which initself have the "FAQ" section. Here a link http://community.coreldraw.com/share/

Again, I dont believe a Wiki in any way remove the Help section.

One question, what sort of info would you think a Help section should have?
    Info how the forum, community works?
    Rules of the forum community?

We did have, I like to remember, a sort of help section in the old design of the forum. Not sure.
Children