Work around for some size issues

Hi Everybody,
    Size is still a big issue for me in this site. 
1.  I can't predict the size of images or text. 
2.  My eyes can't handle the twenty to one variation in text size. 
3.  I find the huge amount of useless white space between conversation listings to be intolerable.
        I have found a work around in Internet Explorer for items 1 and 2.  It's not great, but it's better than nothing.
1.  Open Internet Explorer.
2.   Go to VIEW > TOOLBARS > STATUS BAR.
3.  Enter a check mark next to STATUS BAR.
4.  The status bar appears at the bottom.
5.  Zoom ratio appears on the right side.  You can pick a zoom ratio by clicking on the down arrow.
         THIS ZOOM DIALOG REMAINS VISIBLE EVERYWHERE ON THIS SITE.
6.  I keep using it constantly to bring type and images to a manageable size.  It's a nuisance to have to do this every few minutes, but it does work.
Phil
PS:  Let's hope that Corel recognizes and fixes the bizarre sizes and spacing of conversations.  The light blue colors of tiny text should also go away.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Phil,

you can also change the size of your browser (the zoom level) by using the CTRL - / CTRL = / CTRL 0 keyboard shortcuts, and it will work with IE, Firefox and Chrome (recent versions).

we continue to make changes based on the feedback we are getting. I cannot guarantee it will be exactly as you would like, but we will make sure it works great the majority of the visitors. Yes, there have been some significant changes with the upgrade last week, and I understand some are more welcome than others.

Gérard
Children