Insert Media, Hyperlink and so on, doesn't work in Firefox

Don't know what has happened here but lately I can not insert any images, hyperlinks or other stuff into a post when using Firefox.
Nothing happens when I click the buttons to insert Media or Smilies, and if I click Paste from Word, Insert/Edit Link or Insert New Table for example, I get a white ribbon across the screen with a text saying something like "{#table dlg.title}".
Anyone else seeing this?

Using Windows 8.1, 64-bit and Firefox 34.0

Working fine when doing the same thing from Internet Explorer.

Parents
No Data
  • It is working today in firefox here, but I'm using the aurora/developer edition so there could be some small difference. But I have intermittently seen the problem with the {#... message at various times. I think it is more likely related to temporary overload or a fault condition on the forum server rather than a browser problem.

Normally, the {#... message comes up briefly when you click on the icon, but is soon replaced by the upload window. If the server does not respond, then the {#... message remains on screen.

Using another browser may further confuse things -- if the other browser has previously visited the page, it may be able to display some of the content from cache even if the server is not currently providing it.

Children
No Data