I got reported (without any reason) almost directly after 4 honest replies, that was hidden as spam (!!) and now....

And now got I five emails from Corel about appealing....

And the last time (and once before) did I try to answer diretly to the email (as copied below this line) because the official appeal form did not work...

What is this???

You have now sent me the same message (except new dates) 5 times... The two first times and this time, was it impossible to reply at the appeal form... Time 3 and 4 was it possible to explain this strange situation, after clicking the flash symbol...

I got four honest and factual replies almost directly reported and hidden as spam - even if I only did comment on a post, only writing about the very irritating problem (no auto size of photo windows) with your Photo Paint program, that now force me to spend about 20% more time (than in x4) on every photo I optimize and that become a big problem when you have 3000 photos to optimize... AND I DID NOT advertise or even recommend anything, so it can not be spam...

I guess that someone don't want any writing about this matter and tried to stop me writing... And it did finally felt so hopeless and unfriendly, that I did stop writing anything in your forum... But it is not fair and it is very abusive again me, your customer.

YOUR LAST EMAIL of five...

Dear vantechmag:

A few days ago we emailed you about your post, RE: Tabs? Could we pleeeeeeeeeeeese have our non-auto docking, auto-resizing windows back?. That message was to let you know your post was flagged as inappropriate - so it's hidden from the site right now. However, that removal isn't permanent yet. You have until Tue, Nov 30 2021 17:55 to send us an appeal using this form. Note that if you don't appeal the abusive finding, your post will be permanently deleted from the site on Tue, Nov 30 2021 17:55